Top donors of June:
#Robert G. III
Thanks a lot donors! Please give these users credit for helping us out!
Check out our referral contest! Your chance to win lots of $$$$
View it here
By registering on Social Engineering Forums
you abide to agree by the following rules.We the staff's of Social Engineering Forums - Moderators , SuperModerators and
Socialengineered.net is for educational purposes only. Administrators does not take any responsibility of the action's of the users. In any circumstance user will be held responsible for their own action.
- Don't post images, videos, or links containing pornographic or nude pics / child porn or suggestive pics / jailbait of anyone who does not look at least 18 or killings, mutilations or excessive blood or guts.
- Don't post spam or advertisements, or links to:
- Sites containing malware;
- Other Forums;
- Pay sites, money making, or referral schemes;
- Direct downloads and torrent links containing fakes, malware, illegal material / warez or scams.
- Don't cross-post or post on inappropriate boards.
- No making new accounts. Make one and stick with it. We will find out and both will be banned.
- Do NOT link to any other forums that you own/SE Forums or you will be warned for advertising.
- Don't post off-topic.
- No posting members private information
- Absolutely No Credit Card fraud, or bank fraud allowed.
- No Flaming or harassing other members
- Do NOT Scam other members. That will just get you banned.
- Leaking Methods is a no no. Banhammer quick if you decide to.
- No Low Quality Post.
- Don't troll or flame.
- Do not dispute your payment when buying upgrades you will be banned.
- Don't edit, argue with, ignore, or spoof modcalls.
- eWhoring Rules:
1. No adult images with nudity.
2. No linking to adult websites.
3. No direct links to images with nudity.
We do not allow pornographic content on this website. Nor will we allow direct linking to adult websites.
If you do this, the staff will decide your punishment.
If you disagree with a call then PM an administrator.
- Don't use puppet accounts to break rules or evade bans--you will be held fully accountable.
Please note that we can't predict every possible scenario. We're not out looking for ways to warn or ban people but, in cases of outright obnoxiousness, or obvious stupidity or carelessness, we reserve the right to do so.