Using fake money
milez

Threads:

Trade Count:

Credits:

Using fake money
So you've come across a fake 50 dollar note and wondering how the hell can i use this without getting my ass V&, well here are some tips that can help you into cashing out!

- Exchange the money for smaller but equal amount of notes, in the case of a $50 note you can just go to the closet non-brand shop and just ask for an exchange, using this temporary trust can make those fake bills turn real. Make sure you use smaller retailers since bigger ones can still check to see if your money is fake and probably confiscate it from you. Also do not re-use these stores too many times, the more times people interact or see you, the more recognisable you become.

- Mix the money up with some real notes, you wanna buy some PS4 game? use a fake $50 and a real $10, that way they can't really say you had knowledge the bill was fake.

- You can also go to a nice neighbourhood and use the cash freely here, just be confident, I've even deposited fake money directly into banks just by using this technique! It's all about trust, make sure you build a relationship with a worker, and use them frequently, that way they wont bother checking your notes!

- Buy a product and just return it the next day, you will get the same amount in cash, and hopefully it wont be the same notes!

These methods can also be applied for money laundering, although it's not really a good way to do so. Hopefully somebody can use these techniques for other stuff!

If anybody has any other tips then just reply and ill add it in the post! If this is in the wrong category then please move it mods.

:D
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2017, 10:06 PM by milez.)
04-05-2017, 10:04 PM
Find   Reply
Snoop Dogg
pimp slapp'd
Donators

Threads:

Trade Count:

Credits:

PrimeCrackerBraggerHelperDonatorBusinessmanConfirmed SellerGambling MachineBRAVE KNIGHTSocial EngineerClothes Refunder

RE: Using fake money
Not really sure how this could be applied to money laundering, but good guide on fakes!
Owner of Doggystyle Records
: 420 :

[Image: NPgt6bZ.png]
04-05-2017, 10:58 PM
Find   Reply
milez

Threads:

Trade Count:

Credits:

(04-05-2017, 10:58 PM)Snoop Dogg Wrote: Not really sure how this could be applied to money laundering, but good guide on fakes!

take stuff out the equation and replace them with other stuff, I would explain using a carding example but its not allowed on the forum. I guess you could buy stuff with a certain set of money with traceable serial numbers, have it refunded with a completely different set. The purpose of money laundering is of course making the money untraceable. There are more efficient ways of doing this ofc.
04-05-2017, 11:36 PM
Find   Reply
milez

Threads:

Trade Count:

Credits:

Not really, if you play it right you act dumb and the max they do is confiscate the bill off you, hence you need to be somewhat of a good liar. I always do this when I get my hands on intentionally gotten fake money or fake money I accidentally come across. Also dont be the retard who carrys a pocketfull of fake bills, yeah ofc you will get caught.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2017, 11:41 PM by milez.)
04-05-2017, 11:38 PM
Find   Reply