Refunders Arrested
OhNo
Prime
Prime

Threads:

Trade Count:

Credits:

RE: Refunders Arrested
Yeah that article is really descriptive of mpgh. This wasn't in the US though and I haven't seen anything like it here
08-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Find   Reply
Uberridess
Prime
Prime

Threads:

Trade Count:

Credits:

Uk feds actually lock up SE'rs? The police in my area are top notch in this field :p
08-19-2017, 06:50 PM
Find   Reply
Ktsix
Prime
Prime

Threads:

Trade Count:

Credits:

Those refs just soock lmao
08-19-2017, 08:48 PM
Find   Reply
Lowbeamin

Threads:

Trade Count:

Credits:

Good eye opener for some, always makes you wonder!
09-03-2017, 06:31 PM
Find   Reply
gr9
Cipher

Threads:

Trade Count:

Credits:

PrimeDonatorHelperThe Gifter AwardJust Got PaidInvestigatorBRAVE KNIGHT

Thumbs Up  RE: Refunders Arrested
Keep in mind those that were involved in this arrest COULD HAVE BEEN active members on a variety of sites including this one (just keep an open mind I am not saying they were se.net dudes from the UK that got arrested)...bear with me here...these guys could have been on other forums, another one that starts with a d that thinks it doesn't have police/federal agents on it but it most certainly has infiltration per gossip I've heard, mpgh, etc. (in other words you should not trust people on any social engineering site without thinking about doing so; also, any site with open sign ups --- there are cybercrime law enforcement from various locales who care enough to do a little monitoring and if they find the evidence for something big, they'll totally get it from sites like this - DO NOT LIVE IN A BUBBLE PEOPLE. CONSEQUENCES ARE REAL. EASY ENOUGH FOR YOU, YOU WILL LIKELY NEVER GET CAUGHT BECAUSE YOU HAVE A BRAIN! (at least I bet you do!) 
This is a likely Amazon, Apple, or another major player who helped cooperate with the invest.

1. have good opsec.
2. have common sense
3. youll be aight -- but your risk is never 100% fullproof...maybe just 99.995% you'll be totally great and the VERY low risk far outweighs doing it if you are smart -- trust me I'm dumb as rocks compared to the senior people on this site and there are tons of smart people to let rub off on your here so this shit never happens to you

but don't think I'm being paranoid just thinking that police to some extent, whether it be extremely minor or slightly elevated (per the occasion) are among you online on forum websites like this one and MANY others. cheers -gr9
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2017, 05:06 AM by gr9.)
09-04-2017, 05:00 AM
Find   Reply
Oikos
New Registered

Threads:

Trade Count:

Credits:

Good read for someone just getting into this. Really puts things into perspective and reminds us that we're all vulnerable in one way or another. Best way to do it is the safest way.
09-05-2017, 04:38 PM
Find   Reply
PtroyGambino
New Registered

Threads:

Trade Count:

Credits:

(09-04-2017, 05:00 AM)gr9 Wrote: Keep in mind those that were involved in this arrest COULD HAVE BEEN active members on a variety of sites including this one (just keep an open mind I am not saying they were se.net dudes from the UK that got arrested)...bear with me here...these guys could have been on other forums, another one that starts with a d that thinks it doesn't have police/federal agents on it but it most certainly has infiltration per gossip I've heard, mpgh, etc. (in other words you should not trust people on any social engineering site without thinking about doing so; also, any site with open sign ups --- there are cybercrime law enforcement from various locales who care enough to do a little monitoring and if they find the evidence for something big, they'll totally get it from sites like this - DO NOT LIVE IN A BUBBLE PEOPLE. CONSEQUENCES ARE REAL. EASY ENOUGH FOR YOU, YOU WILL LIKELY NEVER GET CAUGHT BECAUSE YOU HAVE A BRAIN! (at least I bet you do!) 
This is a likely Amazon, Apple, or another major player who helped cooperate with the invest.

1. have good opsec.
2. have common sense
3. youll be aight -- but your risk is never 100% fullproof...maybe just 99.995% you'll be totally great and the VERY low risk far outweighs doing it if you are smart -- trust me I'm dumb as rocks compared to the senior people on this site and there are tons of smart people to let rub off on your here so this shit never happens to you

but don't think I'm being paranoid just thinking that police to some extent, whether it be extremely minor or slightly elevated (per the occasion) are among you online on forum websites like this one and MANY others. cheers -gr9

What you say makes alot of sense sir thanks alot
09-06-2017, 04:21 PM
Find   Reply
pwnsauce
test2<b>
New Registered

Threads:

Trade Count:

Credits:

shit happens all the time
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2017, 08:23 AM by pwnsauce.)
09-19-2017, 08:22 AM
Find   Reply