iNk
Sapient.
Donators

Threads:

Trade Count:

Credits:

VeteranOld SchoolPrime

Anyone know about IMEI?
So some lady is selling an iPhone 7 that doesn't show up as blacklisted but it does show up as financed..

http://imgur.com/a/WAQJ6

You guys think it'll work? Selling it for 200.
07-31-2017, 12:32 PM
Find   Reply
Vito Scaletta
Prime
Prime

Threads:

Trade Count:

Credits:

RE: Anyone know about IMEI?
If its financed, it means she's making payments to her carrier for the phone. If she sells and just stops the payments like not pay off her balance the carrier could blacklist the phone. I would ask her to meet at a carrier store to verify all that information before going ahead and making the purchase.
07-31-2017, 12:44 PM
Find   Reply
iNk
Sapient.
Donators

Threads:

Trade Count:

Credits:

VeteranOld SchoolPrime

(07-31-2017, 12:44 PM)Vito Scaletta Wrote: If its financed, it means she's making payments to her carrier for the phone. If she sells and just stops the payments like not pay off her balance the carrier could blacklist the phone. I would ask her to meet at a carrier store to verify all that information before going ahead and making the purchase.

Long story short she was the one that bought it and someone scammed it (they didn't let her know it wasn't paid off) so now she's selling it.

If it were to get blacklisted are iPhones able to get unblacklisted?
07-31-2017, 12:46 PM
Find   Reply
triggab
$ is the answer

Threads:

Trade Count:

Credits:

(07-31-2017, 12:46 PM)iNk Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 12:44 PM)Vito Scaletta Wrote: If its financed, it means she's making payments to her carrier for the phone. If she sells and just stops the payments like not pay off her balance the carrier could blacklist the phone. I would ask her to meet at a carrier store to verify all that information before going ahead and making the purchase.

Long story short she was the one that bought it and someone scammed it (they didn't let her know it wasn't paid off) so now she's selling it.

If it were to get blacklisted are iPhones able to get unblacklisted
yes they are
I went to Survive University for Social Engineering
07-31-2017, 12:58 PM
Find   Reply
Vito Scaletta
Prime
Prime

Threads:

Trade Count:

Credits:

(07-31-2017, 12:46 PM)iNk Wrote:

If it were to get blacklisted are iPhones able to get unblacklisted?

yes they are. It depends on the carrier as for USA carriers, there are services to "clean" the IMEI on eBay. The only one that does not have a service is AT&T. It can be used international depending on where you are located for example if the iPhone is blacklisted in USA, it will work in Europe/Asia just fine. I have not tested that theory myself but from cellular professional that is what I have been told.
07-31-2017, 01:04 PM
Find   Reply
Jon Snow
Administrators
Administrators

Threads:

Trade Count:

Credits:

Staff

If it gets icloud blacklisted the only way to blacklist is fishing so it's 50-50 does not worth it imho.

If it's carrier blacklist i am pretty sure it can be unlocked not 100% sure though , iphone unlocks methods change so rapidly nowdays.
[Image: 5uwQBp8.png]
07-31-2017, 02:34 PM
Find   Reply
CrispyOG
Federal Agent of SEnet
Banned

Threads:

Trade Count:

Credits:

Grammar NaziCrackerBusinessmanHelperBRAVE KNIGHTConfirmed Seller

It doesn't even matter if it gets blacklisted, if it's not damaged or has unauthorized modifications to the phone then hit me up in the PM if it ever gets blacklisted. I can remove the blacklist easily for a fee of course.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2017, 02:37 PM by CrispyOG.)
07-31-2017, 02:36 PM
Find   Reply
iNk
Sapient.
Donators

Threads:

Trade Count:

Credits:

VeteranOld SchoolPrime

(07-31-2017, 02:34 PM)Jon Snow Wrote: If it gets icloud blacklisted the only way to blacklist is fishing so it's 50-50 does not worth it imho.

If it's carrier blacklist i am pretty sure it can be unlocked not 100% sure though , iphone unlocks methods change so rapidly nowdays.

Na it's not iCloud locked, just IMEI financially locked

(07-31-2017, 02:36 PM)CrispyOG Wrote: It doesn't even matter if it gets blacklisted, if it's not damaged or has unauthorized modifications to the phone then hit me up in the PM if it ever gets blacklisted. I can remove the blacklist easily for a fee of course.

I'll let you know
07-31-2017, 02:53 PM
Find   Reply
Ktsix
Prime
Prime

Threads:

Trade Count:

Credits:

It can get cleaned easily
08-19-2017, 09:03 PM